Monday, May 25, 2026

The Anti-Christ

 -Revelations says the Anti-Christ. The King of Terror. Rules all Nations with an Iron Rod

-the Nazis symbol

-like a twisted 'X'

-as in 666

-like on Sunday May 10th 2026

-I Reversed

-I tried to cause all to be Reversed

-so all are damned

-but all go to Heaven or Hell

-mostly both good places

-Anti as in I might have Reversed Afterlives

-coming out of the small mountain with on top of it

-the Restaurant / Revelations / Reversing

-Rest Room / Restaurant 

-and this too might have given me control over almost everything straight from the start

-Reverse

-like with this most of those alive have the power of God

-and those dead in the Heaven version of the Afterlife 

-have the power of God too

-Nazis as in Reverse

-and with the Bullet / Soldier shaped rocket mission

-too were sent out my miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marriage

  -Bottle City of Kandor was stink -no Mills Reef Winery -no Anthony Hay at University. In row of toilets -I thought of idea of ruler with L...